Nowadays, the modern buildings require various construction technologies and development of new materials as they are becoming taller, larger and complex. Especially, the high-rise buildings are putting greater emphasis on construction period, often requiring year-round construction and cold weather concreting is ever needed more. When the concrete is filled during the winter season, there are chances of early-frost damage due to freezing of concrete, which followed by strength degradation due to the delay in congelation and solidification. To resolve such problems, additional measures such as heat insulation curing and strength adjustment at the time of blending planning, yet this may cause the deterioration of concrete. So often, constructors avoid filling the concrete during the winter season.
Recommend to you confidently with the technological expertise of JUNGWON GLOBAL
1) The curing bubble sheet is produced with a standard size of 2m x 50m (error 2 ~ 3%) rolls.
2) You can apply about 100 hebee to one roll.
3) Shipping and VAT are separate. Shipping cost will be determined according to the size of the car according to the order quantity and distance to the destination.
4) In case of special production besides standard product, please contact us.
1. Call recipient name, telephone number, fax number
2. Delivery site name
3. Delivery Address
4. Delivery date
5. Name of person in charge of field work, cell phone number
6. Cure Bubble Sheet Quantity
There were requests from the site to plan the curing by using regular bubble wrap sold in warehouses and online, although our product is patented as being precisely developed for mass and cold weather concreting purpose.
We are neither liable nor responsible to give an technical advice for any frost damages and deterioration of the concrete caused by using any regular bubble wraps. Moreover, this product is patented as the New Technology no. 660, and any unauthorized use and sales are to be legally responsible for.